My goal check-ins will be the same old-same old for a while yet. Nothing new here on my task list.
The only difference is that I am trying to get back into my habit of early rising so I have time to write and edit more. Today I woke at 0445. That’s better than I have in the past since the time change. My eventual goal is 0400 and I know I can do it because I’ve done it in the past when I had to be at work by 0500. (Back in the days of 12-hour shift work.)
It’s always easier to do something when an outside force needs me to do it. But I want to make my own needs as compelling.
- Wake up at 0445 each morning
- Finish editing Wand of Ash
- Finish polishing Symbiosis so I can send it on it’s way to the next phase of life
- Begin readings at a public venue for our local Friday Fictioneers
- learn to convert to ebook format
- Compile all the flash I’ve written so far into a collection for Kindle