Not much on the goal list for this week. I’m still editing Symbiosis, have a new prologue in place and have gotten good feedback that it is indeed the direction I needed to go.
The main thing I want to pay attention to this week is sleep. I have not been getting to bed early enough to keep my goal of getting up early a manageable thing. I do okay all week but on the weekends I sleep in (if you consider 0700 to be sleeping in) and then on Monday I snooze through my wake-up goal.
- Go to bed by 2130
- Wake up at 0430
- edit at least 2 pages per day on Symbiosis
- Finish polishing Symbiosis so I can send it on it’s way to the next phase of life
- Begin readings at a public venue for our local Friday Fictioneers
- learn to convert to ebook format
- Compile all the flash I’ve written so far into a collection for Kindle